Followers

Friday 27 November 2009

G is for Green and Gold

Thanks to everyone who took part in last week's F is for Flowers challenge. It was great to see so many beautiful flowers on your work! This week we are G for Green and Gold so we would like to see both colours somewhere on your work, be it a card, atc, fat page, scrapbook page, anything you like!


Linda has made a Christmas card with one of her own fab paintings of a pair of pheasants!



Fifi has made another of her fab tags using greens and golds.



And I have made another ATC for my A - Z book, and used a geranium stamp with greens and golds.

7 comments:

  1. lovely greens & golds
    mine is done now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to get my mojo running, but it is green and gold... wonderful combo!
    My card is here
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, finally had time to play again this week. Beautiful samples shown, love the combination of green and gold. My stocking stuffer is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully I am in time for this weeks challenge.

    My card is here

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. Thanks for sharing with us. I want to share information about the Top mobile app development company in Pune. With a portfolio that echoes our commitment to excellence, we've garnered recognition from industry experts for consistently delivering top-notch mobile applications across diverse sectors, including healthcare, finance, entertainment, and e-commerce. Partner with us for innovative solutions that redefine the mobile app landscape.

    ReplyDelete